Evangeline A. Giron , MSFS, EA, LDA
Founder and Principal Consultant
- Founder and Principal Consultant, Evangeline Alonzo Giron, holds the following business and academic credentials:
- Master of Science in Financial Services (MSFS) (Areas of study in estate planning, investment and retirement planning, tax planning, financial planning, and employee benefits planning)
- Enrolled Agent- authorized by the IRS to represent taxpayers in all tax matters in all US States and territories.
- Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communications- specialized in Advertising and Public Relations
- Post-baccalaureate Certificate in Paralegal Studies
- Legal Document Assistant (LDA), registered and bonded in Los Angeles County, LDA#397, registration and bond expires 3/23/2019
- Former multi-awarded Financial Advisor (investment and retirement planning).
- Former weekly newspaper financial columnist for the Asian Journal Publications: April 2008 to April 2012 (column title: Bridging Financial Gaps)
©Copyright 2008-2017 Evangeline Giron, Inc.