- Business use of home- for business (Schedule C /business only) not for W2. See Evangeline's newspaper column regarding this.
- Education credit due diligence- fill out to see if you qualify for education credit
- IRS Insolvency- fill out to waive taxes on cancelled/forgiven debt (1099-C from mortgage company, credit cards, etc.). See Evangeline's newspaper column related to this.
- Medical expenses
- Moving expenses- for Armed Forces personnel only
- Profit & Loss statement (Partnership, LLC, Corporation)
- Profit & Loss Statement (Rental Business)
- Profit & Loss statement (Sole Proprietorship)
- Sale of real estate property See Evangeline's newspaper column regarding this.
- Tax deductions (2018 and after)
- Tax deductions (2017 and prior)
- CA Identity Theft Affidavit
- City of LA Business Tax Closure
- City of LA Business Tax Registration- for anyone in LA City and San Fernando Valley who has Schedule C (cash, sole proprietorship, or 1099-MISC incomes). See Evangeline's newspaper column regarding this..
- IHSS Federal Tax Wage exclusion form (SOC 2698)- fill out to exclude IHHS wages from federal taxes if provider and recipient live in the same household
- IRS Identity Theft Affidavit
- CA Installment Agreement Request
- IRS Installment Agreement Request instructions
- IRS Request for Transcript of Tax Return
- CA Withholding Allowance Certificate- Form DE4- use this form for California/State withholding on your wages
- IRS Withholding Allowance Certificate- Form W4- use this form for Federal/IRS withholding on your wages.
- IRS Form 1099-MISC 2019- use this form to report payments to contractor/non-employee for more than $600/year.
- LA County Fictitious Business Name Statement
- Tax preparation checklist- what to prepare and bring for your tax appointment
- Taxpayer information sheet (LLC, Corporation, Partnership)
- Taxpayer information sheet (Individual)
- Taxpayer request for copy of tax documents- authorize a third party to get a copy of your tax return
- CA Rules on Claiming Parents as Dependents
- CA Rules on Qualifying Relative as Dependent
- CA late filing interest and penalties
- Deductions Gone in 2018 - by the Trump Tax Plan ( Tax Cuts and Jobs Act/TCJA)
- IRS List of Eligible Educational Institutions (for Education Credit)- check to see if a school/college is eligible for the education credit. Not all schools are qualified.
- IRS Late filing penalty and interest- individual
- IRS Qualified Vehicle Credit Amount
- IRS rules on amending tax return
- Social Security Benefits Taxable Amount
- 2020 Retirement Plans Contribution Limits
- 2020 Medi-CAL and Covered California Income Eligibility
- 2020 CA State and local tax rates
- 2020 Immigration Poverty Guideline for Affidavit of Support